It took untold hours to download my entire website, but it is now done, and I have done an update for today. Let us hope I can last awhile without any more computer catastrophes descending upon me.
1. My computer hard drive croaked and it was in the shop for five days.
2. They had to replace the hard drive.
3. They could get nothing off the old hard drive.
4. It cost $220 altogether to fix.
5. My watch broke. (Not a huge deal, it only cost like $10 and I got it with a gift certificate anyway, but I had really liked it and got a lot of compliments on it.)
6. I had a headache that lasted four or five fracking days and had to go to the doctor.
7. He refused to give me any Demerol, which is what I always got before for severe headaches, and which had worked beautifully. Said he doesn’t keep it in his office anymore cause an employee stole some. I got Toradal instead, which took care of most, but not all, of the pain.
8. I now have another headache.
9. One of my dearest friends in the entire world is moving out of state on Monday and who knows when I’ll see her again.
10. My boyfriend has been up half the night throwing up. He is miserable and by extension, so am I, because I can’t do anything for him besides force him to drink a lot of water. I’m really hoping it’s food poisoning and not something contagious.