A list of people with swastika tattoos. Fortunately there aren’t too many of them.
- Ricky Lee Goldstein Jr.
- Colt Rydell Haynes
- Jonathan Terry Holley
- Joseph Arthur Martin Jr.
This list is of MPs who have burn scars, not ordinary ones, but serious scarring covering a sizable area of skin. What counts as “sizable” is entirely up to me. For what it’s worth, I’ve heard they recommend you seek immediate medical attention if you’re burned over an area larger than your hand. In some cases I’m not 100% sure the scarring is really large, but only reasonably sure. Cynthia Milstead being an example of that.
I think that in some cases, burns can cause damage that will be apparent in the skeletal structure as well as the skin. I’d guess they’d have to be quite severe for that to happen, though.
- John Haywood Barreto
- Joyce Creola Brewer
- Brian Eric Carlstrom
- Mark Norman Dantche
- William Henry Forshee Jr.
- Ivon D. Fowler
- Gina Renee Hall
- Rayna Rew Harris
- Matthew Ellis Keith
- John Lawrence McMeel
- Cynthia Renea Milstead
- Danny Joe Riley
- James White Smith III
- Luke David Stout
This list is of MP cases that have some connection to the Great Lakes. Probable drownings being the most obvious kind, of course.
I nearly drowned in Lake Michigan when I was five. It was a hot summer’s day and I was in four feet of water, surrounded by happy vacationers at the public beach, but when you’re only three and a half feet tall and can’t swim and your family is all at their own beach a quarter of a mile away, things can go bad very quickly. Fortunately I was fished out and dragged ashore just before I crossed the point of no return, and a police officer who was present pounded life back into me.
- Khristine Renee Smith
- Mel L. Wiley
- Mistie Nicole Murray
- Charles Rutherford Jr.
- Michael Steven Bickel
- Michael Black
- Patricia Blough
- Renee Bruhl
- James Robert Hysong Jr.
- Sofia Khan
- Ann Miller
- David Randall Warner
- John Lipuma
This list is for kids over the age of ten where one or both of the child’s parents (or step-parents, or guardians) is a suspect or possible suspect in their disappearance, or the circumstances indicate they could be involved. I’m not talking about family abduction cases, I mean cases where they think the parent killed the child. I’m including murder-without-a-body cases.
Child abuse and neglect occurs at all ages, of course, but it’s my understanding that child abuse deaths in older kids are relatively rare. I don’t know much about this sort of thing but my guess would be it’s because older kids are both less fragile and more capable of defending themselves than infants and toddlers.
I’m grouping these kids in alphabetical order by age, and the suspect is in parentheses. In a lot of these cases, other family members — siblings or a parent — are also missing.
- Sheketah Michele Brown, 10 (father)
- Shakeima Ann Cabbagestalk, 10 (stepfather)
- Kristopher Charles Loesch, 10 (mother and mother’s girlfriend)
- Reagan Cordell Uden, 10 (stepfather)
- Karen Zhou, 10 (stepfather)
- Haleigh Breann Culwell, 11 (stepfather)
- Richard Lee Haynes Jr., 11 (father and stepmother)
- Adam Joseph Herrman, 11 or 12 (adoptive parents)
- Barry James Kephart II, 11 (father)
- Billy Sena, 11 (mother’s live-in boyfriend)
- Richard Loren Uden, 11 (stepfather)
- Terry Lee Westerfield, 11 (stepfather)
- Debra Jean Cole, 12 (mother’s live-in boyfriend)
- Crystal Gayle Dittmeyer, 12 (stepfather)
- Ivy Matory, 12 (stepfather)
- Jaliek L. Rainwalker, 12 (adoptive father)
- Doreen Jane Vincent, 12 (father)
- Melinda Karen Creech, 13 (mother)
- Kelly Jean Harris, 13 (stepfather)
- Rachel Marie Mellon, 13 (stepfather)
- Rachanda Lea Pickle, 13 (stepfather)
- Ricky Lane Thomas Jr., 13 (stepfather)
- Aundria Michelle Bowman, 14 (adoptive father)
- Toni Lynn McNatt-Chiappetta, 14 (father)
- Christina Marchell Richart, 14 (foster mother; her biological uncle’s wife)
- Monique Christine Daniels, 15 (stepfather)
- Tammy Sue Rothganger, 15 (stepfather)
- Jason Sims Jr., 15 (parents)
- Bethany Anne Sinclair, 15 (mother’s live-in boyfriend)
- Joyce Irene Cogburn, 15 (male temporary guardian)
- William Dale Gunn, 15 (stepfather)
- Josephine Yvette Cogburn, 16 (male temporary guardian)
- Margarette Ann Cuauhtli, 16 (adoptive father)
- Mindi Chambers, 17 (father)
- Alissa Marie Turney, 17 (stepfather; legally adopted her)
Honorable mention: Richard Gorham, 11. His mother’s live-in boyfriend is a suspect in his disappearance. However, Richard was living with his grandfather, Roland Himebrook, when he went missing. Himebrook disappeared too.