As often happens when a high-profile missing child is found, especially when they’re found safe, news agencies are dusting off their local missing kid cases and being all like, “Hey, you know how Jayme Closs was found? Here’s some kids missing in YOUR area and their parents hope they’ll get found too.” So far we’ve got:
- Tabitha Tuders: Mothers of missing children feel spark of hope after Jayme Closs is found alive
- Kyron Horman: ‘Let’s bring all missing children home’: Kyron Horman’s mom posts hopeful message after Jayme Closs’ safe return
- Sara Bushland: Local family regains hope in missing child case after Jayme Closs found alive and Closs’ escape gives renewed faith to other families with missing loved ones
- Adji Desir and Diana Belinda Alvarez: Missing children hits close to home in Southwest Florida
- Mikelle Biggs: Twenty years later, family of Mikelle Biggs holds out hope for answers in Arizona girl’s abduction
I highly doubt Adji or Diana is alive. Adji is a special needs child and if he was abducted, I don’t think the abductor could have kept him long without attracting some attention. As for Diana, a suspect has been charged with her murder.