I was checking all my runaway cases the other day and wound up purging quite a few as no longer with the source site and probably recovered. I also found some more photos and age-progressions of people. As follows:
- Erika Brown (age-progression updated)
- Krystyn Rae Dunlap (age-progression updated)
- Francheska Sugel Martinez (age-progression updated)
- Misheila Sugel Martinez (age-progression updated)
- Tavis Robertson (seven new photos)
- Lutricia Steele (one new photo)
- Luzmeida Vargas Damazo (one new photo)
I’m a bit unsure about Tavis Robertson. I found this article saying a Tavis Robertson, age 18, was murdered in New Orleans last year. The Tavis on my site would have been 18 last year, and he’s missing from Gretna, Louisiana, which is right next door to New Orleans, and it was said that he might be in New Orleans.
Unfortunately I can’t find a photo of the Tavis who was murdered, to compare to the one listed as missing. He’s still listed as missing on the NCMEC, but the NCMEC has proven itself to be notoriously unreliable when it comes to removing resolved cases.