I finished two more letters today. The casefiles with surnames starting with A, B, C, D, I, O, U, V, X, Y and Z and are all done.
Victims of the Green River Killer, Dahmer, and Bundy are all done.
I’ve also entered quite a few first names and did all the cases with those names somewhere in them. I remember doing that with Daniel, Dale, Jack, Joan and quite a few others. Also, the last name Smith is done.
I have relayed your requests to Preston for consideration. I haven’t actually talked to him in a couple of days though.
I dearly wish this — fitting all the casefiles to the new design — was over already and am discouraged that it’s taking so long. I am itching to start updating again.
But I am moving as fast as I can. I worked on this for eleven hours today. I skipped lunch with Michael and his family, ordered pizza, and ate the leftovers at my desk. I ate leftover pizza for dinner.
I am neglecting reading, socializing, everything for this, just so it will get done faster.
Already I am seeing the advantages of this new database. I’ve got a spell check now, for instance, so there should be fewer embarrassing typos on the casefiles! (I also learned I had been spelling “Chrysler” wrong my entire life. I thought it was “Chrystler.” Whoops.)
Anyway. Carry on.