This article with worrying information about Clayton McCarter’s medical conditions prompted me to make a list of runaways with medical problems.
- Nova Cierra Awe: “may be in need of medical attention”
- Hailey Eli Burns: Asperger’s Syndrome and past behavioral problems, takes medications which she doesn’t have with her
- Lurline Michelle Bergeron: history of drug abuse
- Emily Bracamontes: “may be in need of medical attention”
- Jason Wayne Dennis: suicidal
- Martha Wes Dunn: “may be in need of medical attention”, heavily involved with drugs
- Shimeaka Renee Gibson: lupus
- John Christopher Inman: has a shunt in his skull, needs anti-seizure medication which he doesn’t have with him
- Janteyl Danielle Johnson: pregnant
- Ashley Renee Martinez: bipolar disorder
- Clayton Lynn McCarter: ADHD, oppositional defiant disorder, mentally disabled and functions at a five-year-old level, takes psychiatric medication
- Cynthia Lorraine Perry: history of drug abuse
- Rachel Geraldine Pratt: pregnant
- Cindy D. Valle: pregnant
- Glenna Jean White: needs medication
- Daniel Ted Yuen: depression and emotional problems, possibly a danger to self and others
- Elsa Janell Wind: possibly pregnant
- Fredrick James Workman: ADHD, oppositional defiant disorder, needs medication
NFN, but there have to be hundreds of “may be in need of medical attention” and “pregnant” cases on here, including others who may have been written off as runaways. Good to shine a light on these ppl, but would think it would be longer list.
I would have thought so too — I was surprised by how few I came up with — but that’s what Google’s search spat out at me when I searched for “endangered runaway” and “medical conditions”.
I live a block away from where Janteyl lived. Even though it’s been so long I look for her face every day in our neighborhood
The Hailey Burns case is seriously disturbing if the info about the man she was communicating with is accurate. She legitimately could be captive in a basement somewhere. You’d think investigators could find some identifying info or some type of trail of the online interactions. But after a year, maybe not.