In a major breakthrough, a suspect has been charged with murder in the 2005 disappearance of Tara Faye Grinstead, who vanished from Ocilla, Georgia. Her case has been very high profile over the years. The alleged killer, Ryan Alexander Duke, had been a student at the school where Tara taught, but graduated three years before she vanished. And he wasn’t a suspect, wasn’t even “on the radar” as far as the investigation was concerned, until quite recently.
Until I update her case (probably later today), content yourself with the following articles:
- Man charged with murder in long-baffling Tara Grinstead disappearance
- Man arrested in connection with 2005 disappearance of Georgia teacher
- Arrest made in death of missing Georgia teacher, Tara Grinstead
- After 11 years, arrest made in Tara Grinstead murder case
- Update in Tara Grinstead disappearance stirs emotions in beauty queen’s hometown
- Authorities: Suspect arrested in case of long-missing teacher