What it looks like I did today:
- Updated ten already-existing casefiles; most of them minor bits off of NamUs.
What else I did today:
- Ran dozens of MPs’ names through various databases and Google to see whether they’re still missing or not.
- Purged 27 casefiles.
- Made minor edits to a lot of existing casefiles, like correcting typos and such.
- Made some edits to a dozen or so MP pictures in existing cases to make them look better (at least better to me). I do things like change the saturation so the skin doesn’t look orange or whatever.
- Added a few tiny (hidden) updates to a couple of casefiles.
- Bookmarked around 30ish cases I need to add to Charley.
- Bought a couple of archived newspaper articles to get information to add to cases
- Sent a few Charley-related emails and replied to some. (Though NOT all the emails by any means. I suck at correspondence, really.)
- Sent messages via Charley’s Facebook page.
- Read new comments on Charley’s Facebook page and “liked” most of them.
- Replied to some comments on my blog and some on Charley’s Facebook page.
- Finished an in-progress Make-a-List Monday.
- Wrote an entire, new verrry long Make-a-List Monday.
- Checked the news for new, relevant missing persons articles and read them all.
- Added the aforementioned missing persons articles to the Facebook page and bookmarked the articles I will need for future updates.
I’m hoping to put up new cases tomorrow. I’ve promised to add some specific ones and haven’t yet.
Also, I want y’all to understand I am not bragging, nor am I complaining. It’s just that someone recently commented saying they liked knowing a bit of what goes on behind the scenes. Well, this is what goes on.