I recently did two Flashback Friday cases in a row where the MP associated with a motorcycle gang. So I thought I’d do a list of motorcycle gang related cases: either the person associated with a gang, or they had close relatives or good friends or a spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend who did, or gang members are thought to have caused the disappearance. Or some combination thereof.
This is not, of course, meant to imply that the MPs on this list deserved whatever their fate was.
All of these cases are pretty old. I don’t know if motorcycle gangs have gone out of style or mostly been stomped out of existence by the police and prosecutors or what. And curiously, save one, all those MPs are white.
- Maria Florence Anjiras, 14, 1976
- Sharon Rose Apgar, 33, 1999
- Mary Edna Badaracco, 38, 1984
- Paget Renee Barr, 29, 1986
- Amy Billig, 17, 1974
- Susan Marie DeQuina, 22, 1979
- Gus Henry Hoffman Jr., 20, 1978
- Cheryl Ann Moser Iacovone, 17, 1977
- Ron Walter Knutson, 27, 1982
- Diana Lynn Miller, 23, 1986
- Tammy Dawn Risenhoover, 19, 1984
- Joseph Thomas Rodziewicz Jr., 32, 1999
- Sharon Rayanne Turner, 33, 1997
- Virginia Alice Welch, 22, 1982
- Rhonda Lynn Yocom, 19, 1985