- I create videos entirely alone with a microphone Michael bought me and a movie maker you can download free from the Windows website. It’s pretty cool. (I sure hope it works with Windows 10.)
- I accept suggestions but my own choices.
- If a relative or the police asked me to take down video, I will.
- If an MP is found alive I will remove their video.
- If an MP is found dead I’m not sure what I’d do. Maybe leave the video up as a memorial, with a note on saying they were found deceased.
- I am planning a profile of people to make videos about: their cases must have a clearly recognizable photo I can use (not the Anderson sisters, I’m afraid), aren’t really famous and are not a case like this idiot where it is perfectly clear what happened. There must be some kind of a story there but with of so many details it will take a long time to summarize. The song in the video is one minute and thirty seconds long, and the beginning and end of the videos both take eight seconds each. leaving me 74 to tell the story. My goal is to grab viewers and have them click on that Charley Project Link.
So that’s it. If anyone has something to say, you know where to find me.
[EDIT: Gah. I had taken a certain sleep aid/muscle relaxer prior to writing this entry and reacted very badly; it turned me into a gibbering idiot. Practically every word I wrote had some error in it. I might as well have been extremely drunk. It took me the better part of an hour to write this entry because I had to go back and correct everything with fingers that didn’t work right…and this morning I see I didn’t get it all. I have fixed the last of the mistakes and apologize for my word choice and spelling not having been up to its usual standard.]