I did some more case updates to reduce the size of the pile that will be waiting to post come 2013. Pictures only. See the list.
Round about nine months ago I decided to start referring to missing children on Charley by their first names instead of their last names in their casefiles. Since then I’ve been going back and making the necessary alterations in all the casefiles, but there are a lot of them.
I think I’ve got most of them now, but I’m sure there are some cases left that I have yet to change. If any of you have absolutely nothing else to do and feel like chipping in, you could email me a list of ones I’ve missed.