1. It would be current, accurate and regularly updated — daily would be great.
2. It would have several people working on it, but the writing style would be consistent throughout.
3. It would have all the vital statistics info the Charley Project has, plus stuff like the NCIC number and whether or not DNA and dental records are available.
4. It would have as many photographs as possible, preferably big ones of high quality, but whatever is available.
5. There would be easily visible contact information for the administrators.
6. It would contain all kinds of cases, including runaways and family abductions.
7. It would have an automated system you could sign up for to receive updates, including notices of new cases and resolved ones.
8. All the information should be available on one page, so the viewer doesn’t have to constantly move back and forth between pages to absorb everything.
9. It would be searchable not only by the MP’s name, physical description and place of disappearance, but also by keyword.
10. It would also be browsable, if a viewer isn’t looking for anything specific.
11. It would provide as many details about the disappearance as possible.